The core of DuraKast Surface consists of several layers of cellulose fibrous material viz. kraft paper impregnated with thermosetting phenolic resins. The surface on both sides is formed with decorative paper impregnated with melamine resins. The entire bunch of paper upon proper stacking is treated at high temperature and pressure for a definite time duration to form the final compact laminate.
DuraKast Surface's Properties:
- Constructed for exterior use.
- Weather and Moisture Resistant - not affected by extreme weather conditions.
- UV Resistant - will not discolor when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Climatic Shock Resistant - not affected by sudden changes in the atmosphere.
- Impact and Abrasion Resistant.
- Completely resistant to termite, rot and decay.
Dark Cement Light Cement